Lelit William PL72 Doserless Stepped Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Stepped – Adjustment dial is located on the top in front of the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Tamper stand – The adjustment dial also acts as a tamper stand. It can accommodate up to a 58 mm size tamper.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 64 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- Manual – For manual grinding, the button is located on the top to the left of the grinding adjustment dial. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
- Electronic – For on-demand grinding, press the plate where the portafilter forks are attached. Push once for a single dose, push twice for a double dose. The on-demand grinding is time-based and can be adjusted using the buttons at the bottom of the plate.
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Ease of use – There is an adjustable screw that your portafilter hooks onto. This allows for hands-free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25″.
- Coffee chute – The chute can be adjusted forward or backward depending on your portafilter.
- Grinds catch tray – The tray connects to the grinder with a magnet. Sticks out the sides which gives extra protection from spillage.
- Power cord – This cord is completely removable from the back of the machine.
- Instruction manual – Written in 7 languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian.
Espresso Grinder Warning
- CLEANING WARNING: We recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or burr carrier for cleaning as re-assembly can cause damage.
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso grinder which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. The lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso grinder can be damaged at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.