- Grinding adjustment:
- Stepped – Adjustment dial is located on the top in front of the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Tamper stand – The adjustment dial also acts as a tamper stand. It can accommodate up to a 58 mm size tamper.
- Grinding burrs:
- Flat burrs – Large size at 50 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- Grinding operation:
- Manual – For manual grinding, the button is located on the top to the left of the grinding adjustment dial. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
- Electronic – For on demand grinding, press the plate where the portafilter forks are attached. Push once for a single dose, push twice for a double dose. The on demand grinding is time based, and can be adjusted using the buttons at the botto mof the plate..
- Bean hopper:
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Portafilter fork:
- Ease of use – There is an adjustable screw that your portafilter hooks onto for hands free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25″.
- Coffee chute – The chute can adjusted forward or backward depending on your portafilter.
- Accessories included:
- Grinds catch tray – The tray connects to the grinder with a magnet. Sticks out the sides for extra protection from spillage.
- Power cord – This cord is completely removable from the back of the machine.
- Instruction manual – Written in 7 lanuguages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian.
DISCONTINUED Lelit PL71 William Espresso Grinder
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
This product has been discontinued. It has been replaced with the new PL72 William grinder (coming soon).
|Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH lbs)||
|Shipping Weight (dimensional)||
|Burr size (mm), Type||
|Grinding speed (RPM)||
|Hopper capacity (grams)||
|Country of manufacture||
Questions & Answers: General product questions only. Any questions regarding pricing & availability, please email us directly.
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.