Lelit PL62T Mara Espresso Machine – rosette knobs, PID control
A huge legend in a small body. The Lelit Mara is placed at the prestigious end of many home espresso machines. The legendary E61 grouphead inside an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body with a PID adjustable temperature controller of the boiler. The result: a marvelous, appealing and super compact espresso machine enabling to apply baristas golden rules and extract the most tasty espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.
- Stainless steel body: Polished to a mirror finish (exterior only).
- E61 grouphead: Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead to keep your portafilter nice and hot.
- PID temperature programming: Allows user to change boiler temperature through the use of the digital display/control panel on the front panel of the machine. The display reads out the current temperature of the coffee boiler.
- Polymer tubing connecting boiler to steam and hot water valves: Alimentary. Able to withstand high pressure and high temperatures up to 620 °F. Facilitates easier repairs. Most importantly, are limescale free.
- Dual pressure gauge: Top part measures boiler pressure (0 – 4 bar). Bottom part measures pump pressure (0 – 16 bar).
- Separate indicator lights: Left light is for power to indicate the machine is powered on. Right light is for the heating element to indicate when the heating element is energized.
- Steam / hot water wand: Multi-directional, no burn.
- Professional grade portafilters: Single spout and double spout handle. Each with 58 mm with Lelit logo imprinted on the filter head.
- Water reservoir with two stage shut off: One shut off is for when removing the reservoir. The second shut off is a magnetic float to power off the heating element when the reservoir is low on water.
- Manual resettable safety thermostat: Located on top of the boiler.
- Insulated copper boiler: Heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always hot, at the right temperature. Internal pipes also in copper.
- Extremely low feet: Creates a very low profile.
- Removable power plug: Completely detaches from from machine.
- Accessories included: Dual spout portafilter, 2-cup basket, 1-cup basket, nice tamper, plastic scoop, blind filter basket/insert, instructional manual.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.
Heavy Metals Migration:
The boiler for Mara machines is made of copper (CW024A type- having the 0,015% to a max. 0,040% of
lead) with the flanges made of CW510L alloy (OT57- free-lead brass).
The E61brewer and the steam and hot water taps, are made of brass (OT58 – “CW617N”), but a surface
processing (Stecrhome type- NSF regulation conformity) is performed, to reduce the lead migration.