A huge legend in a small body – Mara is placed at the prestigious end of many home espresso machine. It combines the best technology ever – the legendary E61 grouphead inside an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body. The result: a marvelous, appealing and super compact espresso machine enabling to apply barista’s golden rules and extract the most tasty espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.
- Polymer tubing connecting boiler to steam and hot water valves are alimentary, withstand high pressure, withstand high temperatures up to 620 °F, facilitate easier repairs, and most importantly, are limescale free.
- Stainless steel body with a satin finish (exterior only).
- Dual pressure gauge – Top part measures boiler pressure (0 – 4 bar). Bottom part measures pump pressure (0 – 16 bar).
- Separate indicator lights – Left light is for power to indicate the machine is powered on. Right light is for the heating element to indicate when the heating element is energized.
- Multi-directional, no burn steam and no burn hot water wand. 2 hole steam tip.
- Professional grade portafilters – double spout handle – with 58 mm with Lelit logo imprinted on the filter head.
- Adjustable over pressure valve.
- Water reservoir has a two stage shut off. One shut off is for when removing the reservoir. The second shut off is a magnetic float to power off the heating element when the reservoir is low on water.
- Manual resettable safety thermostat on top of boiler.
- E61 grouphead – hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead to keep your portafilter nice and hot.
- 1.4 liter copper boiler, insulated on side, with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always hot, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Extremely low feet to create a very low profile.
- Power plug completely removable from machine.
- Accessories: Instructional manual, dual spout portafilter with 2-cup basket, cheap plastic tamper, plastic scoop, and blind filter basket/insert.