Lelit PL92T Elizabeth V2 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
New on the V2
- 2 safety thermostats
- Upgraded steam knob
Dual boiler system
- Coffee boiler – 0.3 liter The coffee boiler is made brass which retains heat better than stainless steel. Typically brass boilers are more susceptible to limescale compared to stainless steel boilers. We highly recommend utilizing the water softener included with the machine.
- Steam boiler – 0.6 liter (600 ml) – Made of the quality stainless steel. A truly made boiler will outperfom any thermoblock typically found on competitive models in Elizabeth’s price class! 1000 watts. Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
- Wide passive cup warmer.
- Stainless steel, push button switches with backlights when engaged.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Brushed stainless steel body.
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder.
- Efficient – 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass. Only 9 bar is needed to extract espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost effective – Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will be lest costly than a rotary vane pump.
Tank / reservoir system
- Particle filter – Protects the machine from any unseen particles from entering the boiler. Can be removed if you are installing an inline water softener.
- Auto-shut off – Prevents burning out the heating element. The water tank sits on a spring activated plate. Once the water is low, the plate depresses the tank microswitch which turns off the heating element.
Steam / hot water wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wand is equipped with a rubber grip which helps you position the wand without burning your fingers.
- 1-hole steam tip – Allows for maximum steam power.
- Rotational knobs – Located on the right side of the machine. Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- Brew (pump) pressure gauge – Located above the LCC. Measures between 0 – 16 bar. The optimal range is between 8 – 12 bar.
LCC – New Lelit electronic control system
- Temperature adjustment – Change the temperature of the coffee boiler through Lelit’s very intuitive PID display and control center.
- Shot timer – Count the time. Need we say more?
- Preinfusion – Program your pre-infusion to your liking.
- Steam Boiler Shut Off – Want to save energy when not steaming milk? Turn off the steam boiler to speed up warm-up time and save energy.
- Portafilter – 1 dual spout portafilter. The handle is designed with an angle which allows it to rest on a flat surface. This eliminates the need for a tamping station. The Lelit logo is imprinted on the portafilter head and handle.
- Filter baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Blind filter basket which is used for backflushing. 58 mm in diameter.
- Tamper – A cheap plastic tamper, common for most espresso machines to keep overall selling price of machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better tamper.
- Scoop – Simple plastic scoop if using preground coffee.
- Water softener – Helps reduce limescale buildup in your machine. Highly recommended to the replace the existing particle filter and install this water softener. Instructions can be found in the Support tab.
- Instructional manual – Written in 7 different languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian). Instructions also work for the Lelit PL81T Grace.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.