Lelit PL41EM Anna Stainless Steel Multifunctional Espresso Machine
Single boiler, dual-purpose system
- Brass: The small 250 ml boiler helps keep a constant water temperature and facilitate the espresso coffee extraction.
- High wattage heating element: 1000 watt heating element for quicker reaction time when cold water enters the boiler.
- Very quick warm-up time: We clocked the warm-up time for this machine (this includes the grouphead and portafilter when locked in) to be ~10 minutes. This is mainly due to the high wattage of the heating element and small size brass boiler. We found this to be very convenient for morning warm-ups, especially when in a rush.
- Three-way solenoid valve: Allows immediate removal of the portafilter immediately after the espresso extraction (or when the pump switch in coffee mode is off).
- Pressure gauge – Displays in real time the pressure during coffee extraction. Only 9-10 bar is necessary to make espresso. This gauge will help perfect your espresso shot.
- Push-button: Oval chromed switches for power, coffee, and steam.
- Steam/water knob: Located on the right of the espresso machine. Allows you to control the intensity of the steam or water output.
- Swivel: The wand comes with a plastic grip. This helps you move the steam wand and protects your fingers from burning.
- Multi-purpose: Used for both steam or hot water depending on the current mode.
- Short wait time: This is due to the small boiler and high wattage heating element.
- Frothing aid: The wand has this extra piece which injects extra air along with the steam. This helps in creating a more “frothy” texture.
- Stainless steel body and frame: Polished to a mirror finish and rust-resistant.
- Water tank visibility: There is an opening on the left side of the machine. This allows you to see the water level. This is a lot easier than opening the top cover and peeking in.
- Water tray grate: The tray is plastic. The cover is stainless steel. Both are removable for easy cleaning.
- Power cord: The cord is completely detachable from the machine. This helps prevent damage if you are moving or long term storing the machine. It also fits nicely in the drip tray.
- Cup warmer: Passive heat from the boiler below helps warms up cups.
- Portafilters: Dual spout portafilter.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Pod filter basket for use with E.S.E. pods. 57 mm in diameter.
- Tamper: A cheap plastic tamper. Manufacturers will normally include a tamper like this to keep the overall selling price of the machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better tamper.
- Coffee scoop: A simple plastic scoop if you are using pre-ground coffee.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.