Lelit PL2SVH2 Giulietta 2 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
- Stainless steel front and back body polished to a mirror finish. Brushed stainless steel side panels.
- 2 E61 groupheads with programmable electronic dosage controls. Programmable preinfusion.
- 2 multidirectional steam wands on the left and right side.
- 1 multidirectional hot water wand in the middle.
- Dual pressure gauge for coffee and steam pressure.
- Large 10 liter copper boiler.
- Rotary vane pump.
- Adjustable feet.
- Cup warming tray.
- Direct water line connection only.
- Drip tray extension for smaller espresso cups.
- This espresso machine is NOT approved for UL, ETL, nor NSF. If a commercial establishment selling beverages, please check with your local health department and local building department if these approvals are required of the equipment you are using.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.