Lelit PL044MM Fred Espresso Coffee Grinder
This model is replacing the previous PL53 Fred. Same size burrs. Grinding adjustment and operation is also the same. Only this time, there is an actual portafilter fork!
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine-tune your grind. Adjustment dial is on the right side of the grinder. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Conical – 38 mm in size. Spins at a low rpm which generates less heat that can negatively affect your coffee grinds.
- Semi-automatic – The power button is on the left side. To start grinding, push your portafilter against the grinding button above the fork. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″.
- The bean hopper now has numbers written in which you can use a “guide” to see your current setting. Please note there is no indication on the grinder itself to line up with the numbers.
Espresso Grinder Warning
- CLEANING WARNING: We recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or burr carrier for cleaning as re-assembly can cause damage.
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso grinder which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. The lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso grinder can be damaged at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.