Lelit PL044MM Fred Espresso Coffee Grinder
This model is replacing the previous PL53 Fred. Same size burrs. Grinding adjustment and operation is also the same. Only this time, there is an actual portafilter fork!
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine tune your grind. Adjustment dial is on the right side of the grinder. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Conical – 38 mm in size. Spins at a low rpm which gnerates less heat that can negatively affect your coffee grinds.
- Semi automatic – The power button is on the left side. To start grinding, push your portafilter against the grinding button above the fork. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″.
- The bean hopper now has numbers written which you can use a “guide” to see your current setting. Please note there is no indication on the grinder itself to line up with the numbers.