Lelit PL043MMI Fred Stepless Doserless Espresso Coffee Grinder
The Lelit PL043MMI Fred is a similar espresso coffee grinder as the Lelit PL044MM Fred! Both have the same size conical burrs. Additionally, both have the same grinding adjustment and operation. However, the Lelit PL043MMI Fred is slightly smaller in terms of dimensions and weight, so it is truly compact for your home espresso bar!
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder with the hopper is approximately 12″.
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine tune your grind. Adjustment dial is on the right side of the grinder. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Conical Grinding Burrs – 38 mm in size. Spins at a low rpm which generates less heat. Heat buildup can negatively affect your coffee grinds by heating the coffee grinders before brewing.
- Semi automatic – The power button is on the left side. To start grinding, push your portafilter against the grinding button above the fork. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
Espresso Grinder Warning
- CLEANING WARNING: We recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or burr carrier for cleaning as re-assembly can cause damage.
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso grinder which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. The lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso grinder can be damaged at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.